Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My wisdom teeth ):

Hello people! It's me again!


I've just extracted my left wisdom teeth. Now, I'm feeling a bit stupid coz I lost some wisdom. ): And I only have 2 days MC because it wasn't surgically extracted. I'm feeling very sad.


*sob sob*

Anyway, here's some updates for our class gathering! It will be on 26th December 2010 at my house. In case you forgot where I stay, go to http://googlemaps.com and search 13 Kang Choo Bin Road.



There's going to be:


1) BBQ!


2) Gift Exchange


3) Games i.e. SLAP THE WAISIN!


4) Mahjong and Wii


5) HTHT sessions at the China Hostel to feel like ATs.


I'm not being racist right? But nevertheless, it will be a fun-filled event with attractive guys to be won! :D


For more details, contact Priscilla coz I'm going to Oklahoma for 28 days, departing on 29th OCT 2010. ):


Goodbye and have fun!


-Yixuan 

No comments:

Post a Comment