Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good luck for your exams!

Dear lovelies,

I hope I'm not too late to wish you gals good luck for your upcoming final year exams! Don't be too stressed out, continue to persevere and you will definitely see the fruits of your labour!

To people who have posted on this blog,

Thanks for your input to keep this blog as lively as possible.

To those who haven't,

I hope you will have sufficient time after your exams to post so that we are kept updated about your life!

1000 karma points to the next person who post a blog post here with more than 1000 characters! (:


With that, I shall sign off and go back to revise for my final theory retest so that I won't kena a re-retest.


Yixuan~

No comments:

Post a Comment