Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Surprise surprise.

Isn't it nice to be rewarded with a blog post when you faithfully visit the blog?

The only reason I am blogging is because blogging is carthartic. And the reason I used the word 'carthartic' is because I love to act cheem. If you can appreciate the word, you would be able to guess how I am feeling.

School has been especially draining this sem for me, because 1) I have been slacking too much, 2) I feel the need to catch up, 3) I can't be bothered to catch up, and 4) I feel bad for having such a bad attitude towards school. So it is mentally draining. Of course, this is a minor problem which you need not bother since I am bearing the consequences of my own actions.

But I don't need encouragement because it doesn't work on me. I am running out of patience so easily but I am still trying not to show it. I am afraid that I don't have the energy to be polite and nice (not that I am very nice to begin with) anymore.

The point of telling you all these is, well, to show you what is cartharsis.

May I disappear from the face of the earth for 2 weeks. Don't have to feel sorry for me because this, as I said, is for carthartic purposes. After all, there are more important things you should worry yourself with, like the recent disaster in Japan, or the general elections coming up, or even about how to celebrate your 21st/22nd birthday.

Because we only need to care for ourselves.

- Yours Anonymously

No comments:

Post a Comment