Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Saturday, April 2, 2011

Loved.

Feels Loved.

This post should have come earlier, but the past week has been really hectic for me which made my birthday week kind of miserable. If not for the joy that that all of you brought me last saturday, I might have been more depressed.

Actually, Sarah kinda gave herself away long ago when she first text me about meeting up on Saturday. She hardly text me and so when the msg came, my suspicion already started to build up. HAHA. Some more she text me twice to tell me that I'm not to 'pang sei' her which confirmed my guess. y o_o y HAHA. And of course,  I know I have VERY NICE classmates who will definitely remember my birthday. HAHA! Actually, if I hadn't guess that its a birthday surprise, I wouldnt have turn up because that this week is almost beyond me.

Anyway, I'm  really really really thankful for the surprise! I truly didnt care if it was a surprise anymore. Afterall, it's not at all easy to surprise me HAHA. My uni friends gave up on surprising me this year. But you all can try harder =P

I'm so touched by every effort you all make to give me the birthday surprise despite the busy schedules. I'm pretty good at remembering little details, such as: how Valerie and Pris tried so hard to tell me silly jokes to distract me when you all were writing on my card and how yixuan tried to block the wind by covering the fan at Island Creamery with his bag and how the rest of you tried all means to block off the wind from the fan so my candle doesnt get blown out before I even made my wish. It's really very meaningful and touching for me.

My hamper is still untouched cuz I cant bear to eat them yet! Thanks for the vouchers too! =P

Finally, for every effort you all have made, please receive my heart felt thanks. =P

With love,
Tangy

No comments:

Post a Comment