Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Friday, April 29, 2011

update update!!

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

aren't you excited that i'm updating too? hahah!

to weiting: I JUS SAW YOUR BLOGPOST ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, AND I'M SO SO SO SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE!!! ): really sorryyy! MEET UP SOOON BABE!

anyway! my exams are pseudo-over! :D i bet you guys don't know what does pseudo means hahahahaha i love acting smart omg, rare chance i can do it heh. another 4 more days to mug for one more module, but it's so so so content heavy i'd better start soon all i'll screw it up again like the rest omg. i can't even begin to say how screwed this sem is, like really super jialat omg, I JUS WNA PASS ALL MY MODULES D: I'LL TREAT THE NEXT PERSON WHO WRITES ON MY FB WALL TO A LARGE CUP OF KOI OF HIS/HER CHOICE IF MY CAP THIS SEM IS ABOVE 3.0, jus to give myself some hope of hoping that i'll pass everything D: sigh.

AND I MISS HANGING OUT AS A CLASSS OMG. I MISS OLD FRIENDS!!!! ): really hope the short getaway will come true man.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO OFFICIALLY BE OVER!

on a side note, this year's elections like very eggciting leh! hahahah, nan de my friends will talk about it :O lol. WE'RE ALL GROWING OLD, NEXT ELECTIONS, OUR TURN TO VOTE! and hor, that nicole seah berrryy pweettyy meh. why people say she like supermodel like that hahahah. okay that's very very random.

MISS YOU GUYS!

to all the girls still having exams, GOOODLUCK! IT'S GNA BE OVER SOON, HANG IN THEREEEE :D
to those whose exams are coming, STUDY HARD NOWWWW. DON'T HUG BUDDHA'S LEG LIKE ME, NOT VERY USEFUL!! D:

ahhbaoooo says byebyee!

p/s: pris! I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER WHY YOU DON'T WANT FOLLOW ME BACK HUH. MEANIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment