Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Sunday, November 14, 2010

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! hello world!! :DDDD

muhahahhaha I am here to blog!!! after like locking myself at home for 1 week to do work I am finally FREEE!!! like wat pris would say as free as a free gift!! so yea i am free now, at least a bit more free. But then u all are super busy now rite. Life has been boring when u face ur models, cutting mat, pen knife, cardboards everyday. But now I dun need to touch them anymore, not until next sem!! Weeeeeee! And I guess u guys are all mugging super hard for ur exams now!! I shall too. I got exams too. So let all jia you jia you and all get cap 5!!!! hahhaahahaha. And also good luck to the guys take care and enjoy ur time before school statrs :)

BB!!!

seeing is believing :)

p.s. harry potter any one?? after exams???

No comments:

Post a Comment