Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Sunday, November 7, 2010

MY FIRST POST HERE XP

HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!!

How's everybody??? Study week is coming in a week's time (NUS) and everyone's hair is dropping with eyebags getting blacker and heavier (I hope not XP) !!! Guess what! While you all are still in school/army, I'm having attachment at IMH!!! I started attachment last week and one more week to go before the study week. Sadly, after my exam week I still have another 2 more weeks of attachment with SGH!!! Really look forward to the class gathering in December and my trip to KL in Jan 2011 with my secondary school gorgeously lovely ppl!!!

Christmas come quick come!!!

All the best for exams and hmm... army! Those overseas: KH and WS the weather is getting colder so please dress warm! Im so jealous cuz you all get to see a snowy Xmas. Take care everybody and that's all!!!

Wei Ting Tangy =PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment