Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

lalalaala

Ok. I'm relatively bored at home with endless days of MC. So I thought why not blog here?

WT's attachment sounds happening, which reminds me of a mega funny story my dad told me regarding spoons and IMH. Must remind me to tell you guys when we meet!

And WS, you sent 40+ applications? You think its lucky draw? More entries = more chances to win? Haha.

And yes, as its nearing ORD, I have been trying to find a job! Relief teaching? Not so much luck with replies ranging from "We will inform you once....." to "Your application has been sent to various department heads....".
Not exactly encouraging for me.
So yes, if anyone has lobang, give me a shout out!

I'm diligent and smart, willing to learn and a team player etc etc etc. haha. No really, got lobang must tell me.
To other soon-but-not-so-sooner-than-me ORD personnels, we can work together too!

So yup. Havent met up in a lil while.
Who wants to watch RED? :)


Cheerios peeps!
Handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment