Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello Friends (;

I can't believe this is the first time I'm blogging on our class blog though I have been secretly cyber-stalking you all (;

Away from all the notes, online lectures and textbooks, I can't believe the past 2 weeks had practically sucked away all my brain cells and energy (to whatever that remains). Anatomy paper was bad, so bad ); Really hope I can pass it, say no to supplementary papers!

Anyway just a quick update on what I'll be doing after my exams: trip to Gold Coast, more roadtrips, getting more involved in a student body (CCM- Campus Christian Movement), attending friends' graduation, more sports, expecting a very special group of YOU and yesss, release of final results ); );

So have you guess who I am now?

From Faraway Land,
Rae

p/s: study hard girls and yes, guys, start generating your brain cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment