Non Mihi Solum

les personnes les plus influentes au monde
-either you get it or you don't.

Non Mihi Solum




Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Competition of The Year

Hello,

to spice up our post christmas pre new year gathering, I thought we could do something special and vote for the Joke Moment of the Year. The winner shall get some form of recognition on the day itself (evidently I haven't thought of what). I have some candidates in mind, but I want to see what you guys think. Waisin's pig faced photo is not counted, because it was not taken this year. Waisin's wire-wrapping experience is not counted, because he didn't wrap it this year. Waisin playing zhen zi during Halloween is not counted, because it happened last year. So nominate any photo/incident that happened to any one of our classmates that can qualify for the award! Waisin, not to worry I'll nominate you. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

- Angmohs rock. P.S. Was at library yesterday and I placed my bag on the seat next to me, resulting in a loss of a great opportunity to sit next to an angmoh. But okay lah, later found out he got girlfriend already.

No comments:

Post a Comment